Wednesday

Country Folk Art Festival, Meet Donna

Meet Donna of Esther's Place Fiber Studio, I met her at the Country Folk Art Festival. Donna is awesome, she was very friendly and super informative and spent lots of time talking with us and showing us the art of spinning. I bought one of her needle felting kits as I always wanted to try it. When I got home, I read her brochure and went on her website and was thrilled to find out her and her daughter Natasha give classes on many fiber crafts. I am definitely going to sign up for some as her shop is about a half an hour from my home in Big Rock, Illinois.



I am going to show a post about my little needle felting kit and show you the outcome!

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Michelle,
I was at this same show...fantastic wasn't it.
Karen

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I have taken a couple of classes at Esther's Place. I find it a very relaxing place. Natasha is the sweetest person.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

How fun! We were able to sit with a lady showing us how to spin in the mountains and Joy had a chance to try it.

Tammy