Wednesday

Flag Banner

I haven't crafted too much this week, but I did make this cute flag banner. I purchased the flags at Target, 3 in a pack for $1, removed them from the poles and blanket stitched them to a ribbon and aged the whole thing with walnut ink. I'm going to hang them outdoors across my living room window.


I also wanted to share with you some of my Patriotic decor. I love Americana, it's so homey!




I broke down and put the bench outside.. lol

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

10 comments:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Hi there!
Everything looks so cozy, I love your idea of making a banner with those flags..so cute :)
Have a great day~Stacy

BumbleBeeLane said...

Still in love with that lil school desk...smile...The banner turned out nice.I have one I purchased a few years back paid $20 for it so yours is thrifty too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Everything looks lovely, and so summer like! :)

frontporchprims said...

I love the flag banner!! I never would have thought to do that. Thanks for sharing the idea. Your patriotic decor is fun. -Steph-

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Michelle, I love Americana to and I`m Canadian,ha,but love the colors of red, white and blue.Likeing the star quilt on the sweet little bench and all your decor,wonderful. Blessings Francine.

Cindi said...

Love your decorations! You are so talented!
Be blessed!
Cindi

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh I love your flags! I need to get some!

Carmen and the Primcats

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love the flag bunting. Great idea! I may have to borrow this idea for 4th of July.

Gettysburg Homestead said...

What a great flag swag idea!!!

Mary

Raymond Homestead said...

I really love that painted stool! Everything looks really patriotic! I don't really have many red, white and blue things.