Monday

Thrity Black and White Accesories ...

I really like my plate rack/quilt holder in my kitchen, but couldn't find anything to fit in the narrow rack except... what it was meant for, a plate. lol  So I found these cool felt keys on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $1 and added them to a .99 platter from Good Will. Simple and cute, if I do say so myself.


 
While I was at Hobby Lobby I found theses rub on decals and thought they would be awesome for a candle, also .99.
 
 
And my neighbor gave me this little kids bench and of course I painted it black and thought it would be perfect for Nico's bowls.
 

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend! I'm off to a local thrift that is having a 1/2 off sale.
(Because I need more stuff, NOT!)
 
XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

2 comments:

Earlene said...

Very cute creative Michele!!!!
~Earlene~

sweetvintageofmine said...

I love your black and white decor! I enjoy thrifting too! Never know what you will find....your doggie set-up is darling...what a great idea!! Blessings~~~Roxie