Wednesday

Amish Pin Keep ....

Wendy had her pin keep swap again this year and I was happy to enter! I received my pin keep on Friday and was beyond thrilled, because I received a lovely Amish girl pin keep, and you guys know how I feel about the Amish. lol  My partner was Linda  from http://www.lutkaandco.com/ she is unbelievably talented, you have to check out her website. She also made me a lovely bookmark with my name and a handmade bead, (she makes her own blown glass) and they are sooo cool. Without further ado...


Isn't she the cutest! Thanks again to Linda for being such a great swap partner and to Wendy for always hosting such great swaps!

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

9 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Your pinkeep is so adorable, I like the amish too, such a wonderful treasure. hugs, Lecia

Farmhouse prims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BumbleBeeLane said...

She is perfect for you.Wonderful when some one takes the time to create something special just for you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, oh how adorable your pin keep is, so special....Blessings Francine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Linda certainly made a special Pin keep for you! I bet you will cherish it. Thanks again for joining in my swap dear!

Danice G said...

Lovely pin keep. Amish items are a favorite of mine also :)

Allison said...

What a cute pinkeep!

Anonymous said...

Love your pin keep. Great gift !

Raymond Homestead said...

Very cute!