Monday

Catching Up.. Fall Fun

I have been so busy this fall, actually having fun! I wanted to share some pictures with you that I hope you will enjoy.


In front of my house.

Village Peddler shop
Plano IL

Village Peddler shop
Plano IL

Fall festival of crafts Sandwich IL

Halloween tree in Sandwich IL

Fall festival of crafts Sandwich IL




Cutest cake ever!

Natasha from Esther's Place with her sheep
Big Rock, IL

Natasha has a fiber art studio and store
Big Rock, IL

Natasha's shop and guest rooms

Corn fields in Big Rock, IL

Plow Races and Fall Festival
Big Rock, IL

Plow Races and Fall Festival


Natasha's Farm

Shopping with my friend June
Oswego, IL

Natasha and her sheep

Display in Natasha's shop
needle felting

Display in Natasha's shop
Needle felting

Needle felting pumpkins
I've been making

Supplies and kits from her store

Display from her store

Natasha's garden
 
 Hope you are enjoying Autumn too!
xoxo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

12 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Good Fall morning Michelle,
I always enjoy the field trips you take us on...thanks again
Karne

Simply Shelley said...

Wonderful pictures...looks like you have been having lots of fun indeed :) I love those felted pumpkins you made...so pretty....blessings on your week.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Michelle,
What a great little trip. Thanks for taking us along on the trip with you. What a beautiful place Natasha has and those sheep too adorable.
Kris

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Great pictures Michelle - thanks for sharing!

peggy said...

I wish I could go to every one of those places. Your pumpkins are just beautiful and what a cake!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I love all the fall inspiration. And I love a good road trip! The hearse is so pretty-can I say a hearse is pretty?

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Michele! thanks for hopping over to visit! I love all of your photos! I've wanted a Fall tree for years. Thanks for sharing
;-)

Margaret said...

Happy Fall! I enjoyed your post so much! Mother Nature has a beautiful paintbrush for the Fall!

Margaret said...

Happy Fall! I enjoyed your post so much! Mother Nature has a beautiful paintbrush for the Fall!

Kendra said...

Looks like you had fun with June at the craft fair. So whadya' get? Any good ideas?

Talk soon,
Kendra

Michelle said...

Your pictures put me in a fall mood.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Great photos. Still summery here, but cooler weather is expected to arrive on Sunday. Maybe it will put me in the fall spirit more. xo Laura