Friday

Amish Country Quilt Gardens

One of the things I look forward to every summer is ..The Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail in Indiana. It's a breathtaking display of floral quilt patterns. There are 19 eye-popping gardens packed with more than 110,000 annuals and 18 giant quilt art murals bursting with the colors of summer. It goes from May 30th - October 1st.  I wanted to share some photos with you.













Both the Amish and English put in the flower beds and they are always spectacular. I hope you enjoyed seeing one of my favorite things!

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

8 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh Michele...These are fabulous. I imagine they are even more spectacular in person. Thank you for showing these photos.

Cindi said...

Oh my goodness, I had to pick my jaw up after this post! How beautiful! I think I just added something to my bucket list...awesome! Thanks for sharing Michelle!
Be blessed,
Cindi

NanaDiana said...

Those are gorgeous, Michelle. I never knew about them! I hope you got to see most of them-xo Diana

Robyn ♥ said...

How beautiful! TFS!!

Pendleton Primitives said...

Soo pretty! I know what I will be doing in our garden next spring! So lovely :)
~Christina

Old Red Barn said...

So pretty! I wish I was in Amish country again.

Goedele

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Amazing!

Carmen and the Primcats

Prims By The Water said...

These gardens are so beautiful...I never imagined creating a garden to look like a quilt. Take care, janice