Saturday

Another Tiny House Story...

After spending years with their lives revolving around paying a hefty mortgage, Andrew and Gabriella Morrison decided to build their tiny house (called “hOMe”) together.
It only cost the couple $22,000 to build their tiny home on wheels ($33,000 if you include the appliances). Now, they live mortgage free.


The small home is stylish inside and out. Each corner of the house is perfectly decorated.
 



They don’t have to skip on amenities, as there is a full kitchen in the small home.


 
 
Andrew and Gabriella have plenty of room in the bedroom as well.


The tiny house includes a toilet and shower.

 
 

By switching to a smaller house, they managed to save a lot of money and their life is much simpler. Watch a video about their awesome house here:
 
 
XoXo
Michelle/Simple Pleasures


5 comments:

peggy said...

I've been seeing these a lot lately on Pinterest. Too late for me, I have accumulated too much, but I can see them getting more and more popular. Easy to clean and organize but much classier than campers.

NanaDiana said...

Isn't that amazing? I think I could do it by myself but not if I had to share the space permanently with someone else. Love this story, Michelle- xo Diana

Primitive Stars said...

So neat, rather cozy, Francine.

Junkchiccottage said...

Wow this is awesome. I love their cute little home. How fun to create such a sweet space together and be mortgage free. That is amazing in this day and age so good for them.
Kris

frontporchprims said...

Sooooo fun and cute and cozy. I love it.