Thursday

Bridal Shower Fun ...

My son is getting married in January so I threw him and Annie a little wedding shower. She will be having 2 household showers as she comes from a huge family, so I did a "date night" theme and asked for gift cards so they could have some fun evenings out. It was super casual and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I wanted to share some photos with you of the happy couple and show you a few of the handcrafted items I made for them.









  








  



Cutest couple ever!

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

 

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations. They are adorable. xo Diana

Debby said...

First I thought why a shower so early......hmmmm....January is just a couple months away. Where did the summer go, hah.
Cute shower. I love those hearts made from felt. Cute couple.

Michelle said...

Great ideal for a shower. With the stress of planning a wedding, a night out is a welcome diversion.

Kendra said...

Oh, everything was perfect! Good job my friend!

Kendra