Wednesday

Esther's Place #1

I took a ride out to Big Rock this weekend to Esther's Place. I found out about it when I met Donna at the Country folk art fair. Esther's Place is owned and operated by Natasha, Donna's daughter who is an awesome fiber artist and the sweetest girl ever! The shop is on the first floor of a lovely Victorian home where Natasha also instructs many classes. The second floor is a charming bed & breakfast. Here are some pictures from our visit.













Store Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-6pm 201 W. Galena St. (RT 30) Big Rock, IL 6051
                                             
                                           XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Michelle, what a lovely place, beautiful. Love the little lamb to. Thanks for sharing...Blessings Francine.

My Colonial Home said...

How fun Michelle...my oh my I have never seen a dressing table like that before. It's beautiful...as is the rest of her home.
Karen

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a great place! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Tammy

frontporchprims said...

How charming. Can't wait for part #2:) -Steph-

Prims By The Water said...

Wow what nice looms and so charming! Take care, janice