Friday

Amish Country Quilt Gardens

One of the things I look forward to every summer is ..The Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail in Indiana. It's a breathtaking display of floral quilt patterns. There are 19 eye-popping gardens packed with more than 110,000 annuals and 18 giant quilt art murals bursting with the colors of summer. It goes from May 30th - October 1st.  I wanted to share some photos with you.













Both the Amish and English put in the flower beds and they are always spectacular. I hope you enjoyed seeing one of my favorite things!

XoXo
Michelle / Simple Pleasures

9 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh Michele...These are fabulous. I imagine they are even more spectacular in person. Thank you for showing these photos.

Cindi said...

Oh my goodness, I had to pick my jaw up after this post! How beautiful! I think I just added something to my bucket list...awesome! Thanks for sharing Michelle!
Be blessed,
Cindi

NanaDiana said...

Those are gorgeous, Michelle. I never knew about them! I hope you got to see most of them-xo Diana

Robyn ♥ said...

How beautiful! TFS!!

Pendleton Primitives said...

Soo pretty! I know what I will be doing in our garden next spring! So lovely :)
~Christina

The Gingerbread Gem said...

So pretty! I wish I was in Amish country again.

Goedele

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Amazing!

Carmen and the Primcats

Raggedy Creations said...

Wow those are totally AMAZING. Bet it takes alot of planning to do that. TFS

Felicia

Prims By The Water said...

These gardens are so beautiful...I never imagined creating a garden to look like a quilt. Take care, janice